Location: 100% remote in the following states: Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Alabama, Texas, Michigan, and Nevada
Start Date: 10/18/21
Heitmeyer’s Banking client is changing the way they deliver their products and services to their customers. As they continue to expand and progress as a customer centric organization, they are adding Customer Care Representatives to their team to act as the single point of contact for all customer’s personal and business banking needs.
The selected candidate will acquire, retain, and support the growth of profitable relationships by effectively supporting existing customers with their inquires. A successful candidate will possess strong communication, passionate about customer service, ability to handle high volume calls, and eagerness to seek guidance from more tenured employees to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation.
Must be open to a flexible schedule between the hours of 6:30am and 7pm CST Monday through Friday and 8am-12pm CST on Saturdays. Saturdays are on a rotational basis.
- 2+ years of customer service or call center experience
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required with some college work preferred.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls a day in an 8-hour period
- Ability to provide customers with information, answering questions, and resolving customer complaints, inquiries, and requests regarding new and current accounts.
- Exemplifies an outgoing and engaging personality
- Ability to learn and perform daily responsibilities including cross-selling additional bank products, along with knowledge of opening and closing accounts, servicing customers, processing stop payments, wire and telephone, etc.
- Capable of performing out bound customer courtesy calls to notify, educate, and troubleshoot customer inquiries (i.e., new account access, first payment defaults, CD renewals, etc.)
- Demonstrates cross departmental collaboration skill
- Familiarity with the entire loan process for consumer/business vehicle loans and credit cards
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.