Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: 100% remote in the following states: Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Alabama, Texas, Michigan, and Nevada
Heitmeyer’s Banking client is changing the way they deliver their products and services to their customers. As they continue to expand and progress as a customer centric organization, they are adding a Customer Care Representative to their team to create a lasting and positive first impression and act as the single point of contact for all customer’s personal and business banking needs.
The selected candidate will acquire, retain, and support the growth of profitable relationships by effectively managing relationships with existing customers through knowledge of the Bank’s procedural resources, material, and technical intelligence. This person will seek guidance from more tenured employees to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation and are under the direct supervision of the Customer Care Supervisor. This person must be open to a flexible schedule between the hours of 6:30am and 7pm Monday through Friday and 8am-12pm on Saturdays.
- 2+ years of customer service or call center experience
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required with some college work preferred.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls a day in an 8-hour period
- Ability to provide customers with information, answering questions, and resolving customer complaints, inquiries, and requests regarding new and current accounts.
- Exemplifies an outgoing and engaging personality to express a warm welcome over the phone and interest in helping the customer meet their financial needs.
- Ability to learn and perform daily responsibilities including cross-selling additional bank products, along with knowledge of opening and closing accounts, servicing customers, processing stop payments, wire and telephone, placing check orders, processing special instructions and performing basic account maintenance.
- Capable of performing out bound customer courtesy calls to notify, educate, and troubleshoot customer inquiries (i.e., new account access, first payment defaults, CD renewals, and final large payments).
- Demonstrates cross departmental collaboration skills to complete daily tasks as requested by other internal departments in regard to following up with customers, as necessary. (i.e., Sales & Service queue items).
- Must be able to follow procedures in accordance with Bank’s processes and Federal regulations.
- Possesses self-awareness and work ethic to own personal development, achieve job proficiency, and meet performance goals set within Customer Care Team.
- Familiarity with the entire loan process for consumer/business vehicle loans and credit cards.
- Cognitive to signs of application fraud, identity theft, and other risks Bank may encounter.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.