Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is about to undergo a contact center transformation and is implementing a new omnichannel customer experience and contact center solution. This role requires to be in San Francisco on-site 2 days week with travel involved.
As a Customer Journey Specialist, you will be responsible for leading engagements in journey mapping to drive business requirements, work with stakeholders across various US locations to drive decisions and perform project management tasks.
- Proven experience as a seasoned Journey Mapper
- Banking experience
- Digital experience with an understanding of Omni Channel
- Demonstrates agile experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Very good soft skills to work with broad stakeholder group
- Strong project management skills
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Contact center transformation experience
- Front-office banking with account opening / client interaction experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.