Job Title: Data Analyst
Duration: Contract to hire
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst to engage with one of our banking clients.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to become a member of its larger team Enterprise Data and Information Services team. This team is responsible for the Enterprise Data Warehouse and works on various data intense project efforts impacting lines of business throughout the bank.
As such, the incumbent would be involved in the following:
- Source to Target mapping
- Writing SQL queries in Hadoop, Teradata, Exadata, etc.
- Supporting testing
- Large Enterprise Data Warehouse experience
- Ability to leverage metadata to provide insight into source system data.
- Experience working with application system business users and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
- Experience with Data Modeling
- Ability to work well with peers, management and junior resources.
- Must be able to work with ETL, DBAs, PMs and BAs and take the lead to drive work to completion.
- Must be outgoing and have good communication skills.
- Must be willing to ask questions and speak up when issues are found.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.