Job Title: Data Analyst
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity for one of our financial services clients in Columbus, OH. The selected candidate will be required to come on-site in a hybrid capacity.
- Synthesize data from our analytics tools into actionable insights about customer and prospect behavior, digital sales and servicing performance, and customer value delivery.
- Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with team members to achieve and measure project success.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable through various communication mediums like visualizations and presentations.
- Extract and analyze data using analytics tools such as Python or R Studio.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent professional working experience.
- Strong development skills in R or Python.
- Proficient SQL skills.
- Experience customizing and enhancing new and existing Tableau Dashboards.
- Significant experience working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong collaboration and written/verbal communication.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law