Job Title: Data Quality Analyst
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions).
Duration: 6+ month contract
Start Date: 6/1/2021
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst to engage its highly regarded banking client on a data conversion project. This role is on the Risk Data Mart team collaborating with various teams across Loans and Deposits.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing data analysis and non-functional testing activities on the Bank's deposit and loan systems. These will include writing complex SQL for data validation and back-end testing, assisting with Data Profiling and Data Mapping tasks, and leading testing meetings when necessary. A successful candidate will be self-sufficient and assertive who takes the initiative on tasks and solves problems on their own with little to no guidance.
- 5-7+ years combined experience in QA and Data Analysis
- 5+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries
- 2+ years of recent Banking experience
- Must be adept at non-functional testing and data-driven testing
- Ability to design and develop Test Plans and Test Scripts
- Ability to perform Data Profiling, Data Mapping, and Data Validation tasks
- Must have prior system / data migration experience
- Exhibits knowledge of Data Dictionary and Data Lineage
- Self-starter with proven problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Having experience with Snowflake Cloud data warehouse
- Possesses strong knowledge in Deposits and/or Loans
- Familiar with automation testing tools and processes
- Ability to analyze and create reports in SSRS, Tableau, or Power BI
- Having experience with Jira for requirements tracking and defect management
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.