Job Title: Data Reporting Analyst
Location: San Francisco, New York City, Boston, or Portland (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions).
Must work PST hours. May be required to be on-site at any of these locations once it reopens
Duration: 6+ month contract
Start Date: 3/22/21
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Data Reporting Analyst to join its west coast banking client on a reporting modernization effort.
The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing and gathering requirements for existing reports and converting them into new reports. The selected candidate will be responsible for the data mapping, data analysis, and creation of reports and dashboards. A successful candidate will be self-sufficient with strong communication skills and ability to solve problems efficiently on their own.
- 5+ years of experience in a data reporting, analytics, and analysis function
- 3-5+ years using SSRS and SQL Server
- Must have proven experience using reporting/visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Business Objects
- Must have strong data mapping skills
- Capable of documenting and conducting requirements sessions around business and system needs for reporting capabilities
- Ability to address issues of data integrity/migration (validation, clean-up, and mapping)
- Must have experience with Jira for documentation
- Self-starter with proven problem-solving skills
- Strong communication to be able to deliver information effectively
- Experience with Tableau
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.