Heitmeyer’s east coast banking client is acquiring another bank. In an effort to support this acquisition, we’re seeking multiple Data Solutions Leads/Architects to build up new data warehouses and various migrations including on-prem to Cloud. These roles are 100% remote from locations in central and eastern time zones. It is required to work EST hours.
The roles involve both hands-on and leading components to deliver the work. Key responsibilities include collaborating with developers and Business Systems Analysts and acting as that bridge in between business and technology. Additionally, these individuals will need to understand technical requirements and guide team into the development, create data workflows and strategies, and perform data design and development.
- 10+ years of experience including analysis, development, and data design/architecture
- Hands-on with SQL
- Experience with Informatica
- Proficient in Data Design/Management and Data integration processing design
- Experience with Oracle Exadata
- Experience in using various methodologies such as agile and waterfall
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses leadership experience and drive
- Azure Cloud
- Star Schema
- Big Data
- FSDM – Financial Services Data Model
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.