Job Title: DataStage Developer
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a DataStage Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio(REMOTE). The candidate will be supporting several DataState applications including: the Account Analysis application along with the Wire Transfer, Cash Vault, Fraud Guard and Purity applications from the day to day activities as well as be assigned new project work coming in.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field or equivalent job experience.
- Must have 3+ years of professional systems experience in a Windows environment.
- Background and familiarity with banking applications is preferred.
- Experience with DataStage with creating new processes and making updates.
- Experience with Power Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Windows Administration required.
- Assisting with Server, network/firewall, load balancing, SSO configurations.
- Assist vendor and help with installation process.
- Candidate will analyze, propose, and develop technical solutions based upon user specifications, in adherence with client standards.
- Will be required to work with analysts to understand design documents, will perform testing, debug, and help implement programs
- Be able to perform complex technical assignments independently, as well as, in large team settings
- Work with outside vendor representatives and technical teams that interface with internal applications.
- May have to analyze requirements, provide estimates and propose technical solutions for small to mid-sized projects
- Good working knowledge of creating processes in job scheduler, preferably Zena
- Understanding of application and infrastructure scans and working defects that are found.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.