Title: DevOps Architect
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Contract to Hire
Our client, a growing bank in Phoenix, is looking for a DevOps Architect to assist the team in leading the designing, building, and managing of a scalable, extensible, and secure platform based on Azure DevOps & GitHub in order to create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software and infrastructure more efficiently.
To be successful as a DevOps Architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends and best practices, and highly innovative.
- Collaborating with the Development, Infrastructure, and Security teams in the design and implementation of an end-to-end solution including:
- Support for multiple platforms including .NET, MuleSoft, Java, SQL, etc.
- Designing efficient and repeatable CI/CD pipelines
- Supports 3rd party integration solutions including SonarCloud & GitHub
- Establish policies, procedures, guidelines, roles (RBAC) / responsibilities, and governance of the DevOps environment
- Create all necessary artifacts required to manage and support the solution post implementation
- Migrate one of WAB’s current development CI/CD project to the new CI/CD and confirm everything is working per the design.
- Work with peers to establish roadmap for migrating all application projects to new platform and setting up new CI/CD pipelines
- Provide training sessions targeted at developers, testers, infrastructure engineers, and others who will be utilizing the new platform
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Previous experience migrating / standing up DevOps platform for a 24×7 operation
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring
- Strong knowledge of Azure DevOps platform & GitHub enterprise
- Strong knowledge of platform tooling (YAML, containers, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Automation service provisioning and middleware configuration
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Strong analytical skills.