Job Title: Digital Cards Operations Analyst
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions). Must be open to travel once a month when bank reopens
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Heitmeyer's west coast banking client is implementing a new core banking system and seeking a cards operations expert to help support the operations and product side of Visa DPS as they integrate it with the new core platform.
The Digital Cards Operations Analyst will be supporting Deposits on the Operations side of the bank and working with Technology and Business teams to ensure a successful delivery of the Visa DPS integration. This person will provide recommendations of best practices and perform various tasks in business analysis, process improvement, product mapping, testing, and reporting. A successful candidates will have extensive card operations experience and have implemented Visa DPS on a core banking conversion.
- 7-10 years of Operations experience in the Banking/FinTech domain
- Must have experience with Visa DPS on a core banking conversion
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and review Visa DPS functionality and processes
- Ability to make recommendations regarding digital banking and card services systems for improved efficiencies
- Capable of assisting with the implementation and operations of Visa DPS as it interfaces with bank’s new Core Banking system
- Partnering with the conversion team with conversion processes and projects
- Having worked in an Agile environment
- Understanding of UAT and E2E Testing and able to test as needed.
- Conduct product mapping during the conversion process, serving as the point of contact for team members, and effectively communicating with all individuals involved
- Coordinate work activities to achieve on-time completion of assigned tasks
- Comply with, and ensuring processes comply with, policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations
- FIS IBS Core Banking experience
- Adept at Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.