Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote)
Duration: Contract (6+ months)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio. As the Project Manager, you are responsible for the ultimate success and execution of an array of digital, mobile and robotic device projects. You will lead a project team including, Developers and QAs and you will partner with a product owner and technical lead to ensure technical and business alignment across the teams. We expect you to operate in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment in which you will need to balance technical acumen with a strong business understanding and ability to communicate and execute effectively.
- Experience working with fast-paced engineering teams to help plan and execute on multiple concurrent digital, mobile, and connected device projects
- Familiarity with multiple development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and understand how to apply them to get things done in the real world
- Ability to understand and communicate user stories and business requirements and provide feedback, clarity and direction to the team on requirements
- Exceptional communication to the project team, sponsors, leadership, and stakeholders
- Project management skills including keeping a detailed project plan, decision, and planning documentation
- Great leadership skills with the ability to lead teams of highly talented and independent individuals
- 5 years of project management experience with at least 1 year of experience using Agile SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Comfortable and flexible with changing priorities, high levels of ambiguity, and non-routine issues
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in office applications (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc)
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.