Heitmeyer’s west coast client has a newly established EPO Testing Center of Excellence and is seeking an Enterprise Testing Leader to provide leadership and direction over rolling this out across the organization.
The testing leader’s goal is to create an environment where testing can be included in the whole development package. Key responsibilities include, liaise with the lines of business to consult and guide on testing best practices, provide on-going development and maintenance of the testing programs, review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, and develop testing processes for new and existing products.
- Sufficient experience in program management related to QA and testing to handle an enterprise testing roll-out at a large organization
- Strong communication and leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to influence and build relationships
- Experience working directly with C-level executives
- Proven work experience following SDLC as it relates to software quality assurance and testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process using Jira
- Experience in Change Management
- Experience in creating clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Preferred (nice-to-have) Skills:
- Banking or Financial Services domain expertise
- Experience using X-Ray plug in
- Experience with performance and/or security testing