Title: Director, Lending Technology
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: San Francisco (100% remote. Must work PST and travel as needed). Preference is to be in San Francisco
Heitmeyer Consulting has a direct hire opportunity to join its west coast banking client as a Director of Lending Technology. This individual will provide strategic direction and leadership from an automation perspective to the bank’s product and engineering teams and implement new technology solutions that will result in improved operational scalability and enhanced client experience.
This person will be a visionary with exceptional communication skills and prior expertise in automation technologies who can provide execution leadership and work with cross functional teams. The key responsibilities include evaluating business requirements, performing end to end technical impact assessment and proof of concepts, providing leadership in solution design and architecture, and implementing new technology solutions. The candidate is expected to be a self-starter, requiring minimal oversight, is results-oriented, with a strong sense of teamwork
- 15+ years product and / or engineering experience, ideally in lending (commercial / residential)
- 2+ years of Financial Services or Banking is a must
- Ability to lead, build, manage, and enhance business capability leveraging technology to drive enablement of the longer-term roadmap.
- Willing to be hands-on if needed
- Experience building and leading high performing, cross functional teams.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gain consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Possesses passion about delivering extraordinary client and colleague experiences.
- Experience with any RPA tools
- Hands on experience performing proof of concepts
- Working experience with APIs, Event driven architecture, data processing and automation frameworks.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Background in managing environments using various back end and front-end technologies
- Experience with TDD a plus.
- Experience with RPA tools like Appian and Blue Prism are a nice-to-have
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.