Director of Digital PWM & Statement Online
Location: SF & NYC
Heitmeyer Consulting is hiring a Director of Digital PWM and Statement Online. This senior technical leader is responsible for leading teams of talented engineers to support, build, and enhance Digital PWM and Statement Online user experience for customer, client, and banker. Working with FinTech partners and vendors to deliver seamless integration and great user experience.
- Work with business product owners & stake holders and system leads to logically design and negotiate the product solution and participate in product roadmap planning discussions.
- Identify and develop support for new opportunities, including operational efficiencies, new product features, enterprise technology integration, etc.
- Responsible for managing, developing, and appraising the matrix structure delivery team. Ensure teams are highly motivated and focus on product delivery, including collaboration and coordination with cross-team activities.
- Work with Digital Platform Support team to ensure all services are supported according to their SLAs.
- 10+ years direct experience in software development
- 5+ year experience in API and web-based solution design and implementation
- Experience in modern technology stack is a plus, including Apigee, OpenShift, Node .js, AWS Cloud solution (S3 bucket, PostgreSQL, SQS, SNS, …etc)
- Experience working in Agile environment with modern CI/CD and DevOps principles
- Technical expertise in at least one public cloud platform: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Expertise in multiple modern programming languages and frameworks – Java, Spring Boot, React, Kafka
- Proficiency in Cloud enabled architecture and design of high performing, secured Restful APIs
- Experience in container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Executed technology modernization initiatives including migration to cloud native and API strategy
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.