**Are you interested in taking the next step in your career as a Support Engineer with an ELITE Fortune 100 fastest growing client? If so, please apply below!**
Job Title: End User Support Engineer
- Providing coordinated support of all end-user needs in conjunction with contracted vendors.
- Maintaining IT hardware and software inventories and asset management, technology refresh, and IT documentation.
- Being primary IT contact ensuring internal client satisfaction by coordinating all activities relating to IT for branch additions, closures, remodels and moves.
- Supporting corporate video and audio conferences including executive meetings and earnings announcements (internal staff and external analysts).
- IT hardware and software support.
- IT Asset Management.
- Work related experience should consist of a technical background in LAN/WAN information resources, products or services.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four (4) year college or university, or equivalent education from a technical or trade school, strongly preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of computer and peripheral equipment experience to include technical troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of WIN 2000, Cisco Routers, TI circuits, TCP/IP, DNS and WINS.
- Experience with Internet Connectivity