Job Title: Essbase Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH (remote)
Duration: Contract (12 months)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an Essbase Specialist for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio. The candidate selected for this position will provide technical and consultative support on the most complex technical matters. Analyzes, designs, and develops systems based upon user specifications.
- Provides technical assistance in solving hardware or software problems.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of and works with the technical tools available for systems development and support.
- Maintains and demonstrates knowledge of technical industry trends, particularly as they apply to the client.
- May serve as project leader for specific projects.
- Experience with Essbase version 11.1.2
- Experience upgrading Essbase version 11.2
- Expert in implementing Hyperion Essbase solutions
- Expert in implementing solutions with MS SQL Server and SSIS
- Responsible for Translating detailed business requirements and design and solution architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
- Proven business experience with financial planning and forecasting
- Responsible for building and unit testing to detailed design specifications
- Hands on experience with Smart View VBA
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting principles
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting and implementing applications.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.