Job Title: ETL Developer Lead
Location: Columbus, OH – Remote
Our client, a growing bank in Columbus, is looking for an ETL Developer to join their Enterprise Data Warehouse. Primary focus of this role will be Datastage supporting complex initiatives. Ideal candidates have 7+ years technical experience with a focus on Datastage and related technologies.
- Translate requirements and data mapping documents to a technical design.
- Develop, enhance and maintain code following best practices and standards.
- Create and execute unit test plans. Support regression and system testing efforts.
- Debug and problem solve issues found during testing and/or production.
- Communicate status, issues and blockers with project team.
- Support continuous improvement by identifying and solving opportunities.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience in related field (preferably computer science).
- At least 5 years of experience in ETL development (Datastage).
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies and pyspark
- At least 5 years of experience writing SQL queries.
- Understanding of enterprise data warehousing best practices and standards.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Experience in financial services (banking) industry.
- Experience with Datastage ETL development.
- Experience with SQL Server, SSIS.
- Experience with data warehousing cloud technologies.(Snowflake)
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.