Job Title: Forecasting Analyst
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions)
Start Date: 3/1/21
Duration: 6 months extendable to 18 months
Heitmeyer is seeking a Forecasting Analyst to support the management of the overall financials and staffing processes of its Banking client’s transformation program.
This selected candidate will help ensure the program has the right resources to deliver and finish budget, assist with monthly forecasting and reporting using Hyperion system, and manage tracking and documentation for resource requests. A successful candidate should have a go-getter attitude with strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Assist in managing the finance and staffing process for the program in coordination with project managers
- Work directly with project teams to ensure teams are staffed appropriately
- Assist with managing resource request and approval processes, as necessary
- Assist in the monthly forecast and budget process, comparing historical actuals to forecasts, pressure testing submissions and entering information into Hyperion
- Support the generation of operational and executive reporting on the finance and staffing state of the program
- Coordinate with supporting functions such as EPO Finance, Accounting, Vendor Management, and Human Resources
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving, working collaboratively across projects and the program
- 2+ years of banking experience preferred
- Demonstrates experience using Hyperion Essbase
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.