Job Title: Fraud SME
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an Fraud SME for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio. The Fraud SME position focuses on the continuous design and support of our Mainframe RACF environment. A successful candidate will help assess the current RACF Mainframe environment and to drive solutions to enhance and streamline our Mainframe security controls and underlining processes within the environment. The selected candidate must have a progressive mindset and understand the emerging technologies in this space.
- 2+ years of cybersecurity architecture
- 6+ years of information security experience
- 6+ years of experience delivering technology solutions in large-scale complex organizations
- Strong experience in Mainframe Security, Identity & Access Management, and RACF Group Management(RBAC)
- Solid understanding of different technologies and platforms (CICS, DB2, RACF, z/OS, Vanguard, z/Secure, SailPoint IIQ, ServiceNow, SPLUNK, SAS, TSO, & Zeke)
- Proven ability to develop and provide end-to-end security and technology control solutions (across platforms, applications, data and network)
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience architecting security solutions for financial services corporations
- Familiarity with financial services compliance regulations and IT frameworks and standards
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.