Job Title: Guidewire DataHub Developer
- Work closely with business on new functionalities and recommend system capabilities.
- Design & implement meaningful production monitors & alerts on DataHub.
- Will be part of a team tasked with addressing the needs of the downstream systems within the realm of the program which consists of the implementation of the Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, Producer Engage and associated DataHub.
- Lead the data architecture discussions and produce designs for the Grange Data team and the PolicyCenter & BillingCenter Program.
- Will be the point person for designing the downstream data flows.
- Conduct root cause analysis and resolve production problems and data issues.
- Participate in daily standup meetings, project checkups, and retrospectives.
- Ensure all Guidewire DataHub implementations have the ITIL standards applied – Proactive monitoring, availability management, capacity management, performance management & change/problem management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Recent Hands-On working experience in DataHub 8X-10X
- Ability to Read and modify SQL code SAP/SSIS
- Working experience in implementing solutions with SAP DI / SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Tool (BODS) Read and modify SQL code
- Proficient in the ClaimCenter data model and ability to efficiently respond to business queries and requests with experience in designing downstream integrations including Datawarehouse, external and internal data feeds and reporting
- 3+ years of experience delivering complex data warehouse solutions
- Previous Agile experience
- Experience in configuring Job Server, setting up Local and Central Repositories
Nice to Have:
- DevOps experience is a big plus
- Experience conducting or participating in code & design reviews
- Experience participating in and presenting during code reviews and UAT sessions
- Experienced in Guidewire Commit-Rollback utility to recover data upon failure of a job
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.