Job Title: Help Desk Analyst 2
Location: Onsite. Will travel between Johnston, Warwick and East Providence, RI
Duration: 6 months
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a Help Desk Analyst 2 for an excellent contract opportunity. This person will provide Tier I and II level of support for Home Mortgage colleagues. The Help Desk Analyst will be working on a 5 person team supporting a 300+ call volume per day (level 1 and possibly 2). Qualified candidates will be A+ certified and have 3-5 years of experience in a high volume environment.
- Escalate priority support issues to senior staff and/ or corporate technology groups
- Collect and forward all relevant information prior to escalation to allow senior staff to operate efficiently.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Consumer Banking business lines and other departments within the bank.
- Prioritize and schedule work as necessary to maintain department service level agreements
- Maintain and monitor department mailbox
- Update and maintain cases in a timely fashion
- PC hardware and software procurement
- Basic networking skills and troubleshooting
- Wireless and remote connectivity troubleshooting
- Works within a small or large systems team and contributes independently
- Understands roles and responsibilities within the team
- Working well with both internal and external group teams
- Enhances team productivity by helping others
- Provides technical supervision on small projects.
- Writes clear and concise technical documents.
- Adheres to department policies and procedures
- Has input to department policies and procedures
- Provide hardware and software support for senior executives
- Basic understanding of Virtual desktop
- Create and maintain training documentation. Train new and existing colleagues in a classroom environment and remotely using web based clients.
- Assist with BCP
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be team orientated, have a strong service orientation, and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively while working in a fast paced demanding environment
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- 3+ years vendor application support experience
- 3+ year supporting users in a remotehelp desk environment
- 5 + years PClaptop experience
- 3 + years printer experience
- 3 + years support Windows XP/7 in a corporate environment
- 3 + years support MS Outlook
- 3+ years MS Office support experience
- A+ certification required
8 AM- 5 PM, candidates must have flexibility to work until 6 PM during the week and on-weekends as needed. OT is likely.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.