Job Title: Compensation Analyst 2
Location: Johnston, RI
Duration: 2 months
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join their team.
As a member of our HR transformation pod, the HR Analyst will provide analytical and operational support for the talent resourcing as we implement our modern operating model and new ways of working.
- 5-7 years related experience working as a compensation, or business/systems analyst. HR experience preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking; possesses ability to review, analyze, compare, and interpret data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office Applications particularly excel and power point to create/develop reporting databases and conduct in depth data analysis/modeling.
- General knowledge of relational databases preferred. Primary responsibilities:
- Support the modeling of financial and organizational impacts of the enterprise transformation programs, assisting in the translation of business strategies into effective programs.
- Partnering with HR transformation team support the talent resourcing and mapping to roles; reporting and analytics for town mobilization.
- Providing project support, including participating in meetings, managing source documents and responding to customer inquiries.
- Providing adhoc analysis of data for our enterprise transformation program to identify trends and insights.
- Performing data quality assurance checks, manipulate and analyze large amounts of data, and prepare client-ready spreadsheets.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.