Job Title: IAM Support Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring an IAM Support Engineer to join one of our bank clients. This individual will be engaged with the care and feeding of the infrastructure platforms, vulnerabilities, queue management of tickets with focus on automation. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Designs solutions
- Assists in the development of strategies for building and maintaining new and existing solutions and capabilities.
- Proposes high-level infrastructure architectural guidelines.
- Formulates and designs technical solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience, in web access management or related role
- Prior access management tool experience: (SailPoint, OKTA, directory service provider.
- Basic understanding of Agile methodologies
- Scripting / automation experience (EX: Python, Ansible, Terraform, Ruby, Shell, and PERL etc.)
- Strong understanding of web access and identity management technologies and concepts (session cookies, certificates, encryption etc.)
- Any 3+ of the following:
- Working knowledge of IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) configuration and system management or similar.
- Working knowledge of LDAP
- Working knowledge of F5 APM and SSO solutions
- Experience with Big-IP & APM modules in a large, shared environment
- Demonstrate an ability to craft and understand iRules
- Integration with cloud service providers (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced Linux and/or UNIX knowledge
- Working knowledge of relevant network technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTP, FTP, SSL, PKI, Firewall and DMZ concepts)
- Working knowledge of databases and database concepts (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with clients
- Understand the importance of teamwork and coordinated activities
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.