Job Title: IBS Business Intelligence Consultant (BIC)
Location: Remote -Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6-month contract to hire
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant with an IBS background to join team a consultative team on new and existing IBS product initiatives. This is an opportunity with a highly regard Fintech company. The candidate will be a part of a collaborative and fast-paced group offering insight/services to their existing clients.
- Experience in financial services or financial services consulting around business intelligence, data management and analytics. Including reporting, analysis and dashboard creation.
- Possesses working knowledge of business intelligence or data analytics best practices.
- Experience in creating reports/extracts in Business Intelligence (BIC).
- Possesses working knowledge of IBS Customer Information, IBS Deposit System, IBS Loans, Digital banking or marketing solutions
- Possesses a high-level understanding of data storage, consolidation and governance including data management/warehouse tools such as ETL, Oracle, database querying, ODBC, etc
- IBS BIC Intelligence use
- Banking Domain Knowledge
- Strong Data experience – Data Mapping, Data Storage, Data Warehousing
- Strong customer service skills to interface with various clients
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.