IBS Senior Consultant
Long Term Contract
Remote – PST hours
Do you consider yourself an IBS SME?
Are you interested in joining a fast paced organization providing consulting support for various IBS related projects?
Our client, a growing bank in Phoenix, is looking for Senior IBS consultants to begin building a foundation COE for IBS projects to support both business demands and technical projects. In this role, you will act as SME regarding open and upcoming IBS projects to outline best practices, bring fresh ideas and help find the best approaches to various projects. This team of consultants will be immersed with both the technical teams and the business teams to understand their current state and project pipelines, while serving as the IBS SME to provide insights to areas of optimization, complete understanding of services and deepen asks to the provider.
- 7+ years working experience with IBS products and services
- Deep understanding of IBS services and product offerings
- Extensive banking domain knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with business partners at all levels from executives, technical and non technical partners
- Desire to support, teach and coach existing staff on best practices
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.