Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a Technical BA to work with our client to assist with implementations for their growing digital lending and originations business. This individual will partner with project managers and business analysts to ensure successful client implementations.
- Implement and support all aspects of customer implementations
- Migrate and onboard financial institutions to the latest software version
- Diagnose, research, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues and requests
- Prioritize and escalate issues when needed, keeping Project Manager informed of progress.
- Use information to configure the clients’ system to suit their institution needs.
- Track the work and deliver professional and timely communications regarding current implementation cases to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Apply company implementation best practices, document procedures, standards, configuration settings and sequences
- Identify gaps in functionality and work with product management to enhance our products
- Develop, maintain and share your understanding of Fiserv products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Recommend and institutionalize improvements to project execution and delivery processes.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 4+ years of professional experience as an Implementation Engineer or equivalent position responsible for assisting clients with implementations and configuration
- Hands-on experience working with external clients during project delivery and system training
- Databases/SQL Knowledge
- Analytical skills to assess client business need, identify solutions, and manage requirements
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of business methods and practices in the financial services industry is highly desirable
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Microsoft Tools (Office, Sharepoint, Advanced MS Excel)
- Experience with other tools like Jira and/or ServicePoint
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Once trained, ability to coach, cross-train, and assist others as assigned
- Software testing experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.