Job Title: Implementation-Conversion Analyst I
Location: Possibility of remote to start but then must be onsite in 1 of the following locations:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- San Antonio, TX
- Canton, MA
Duration: 6 months with potential for extension/conversion based upon performance and need
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking an Implementation Conversion Analyst to support Output Solutions – Print/Mail implementations
- M-F 9AM – 5PM
- OT depending upon workload
Oversees all activities related to product deployment and delivery during implementation-conversion to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
- Position in the Output Solutions division
- Manages all client facing communications during the implementation.
- Facilitates weekly status meeting working through issue management and resolution.
- Maintains status reports, issue and action logs, project plans, and documentation.
- Performs all set-up parameters to enable production environment.
- Processes change requests (i.e. enable firewalls, sub applications, etc.).
- Sets up product parameters, third party integration requirements, etc.
- Manages technical activities.
- Facilitates technical questionnaire, manages challenges and issues.
- Facilitates technical call, with technical teams.
- Facilitates master plan for implementations.
- Configures all application requirements including setup integration.
- Oversees all testing, including third-party integration.
- Facilitates and manages project milestones.
- Product definition, gathers business requirements and translates to configuration development and scope.
- Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
- Facilitates the scheduling of product training and ensures trainers incorporate processes and procedures as designated.
- Provides Implementation-Conversion support – develops and manages master conversion plan for implementation from a readiness to full production environment.
- Documents client turnover support for all configurations to both the client and internal support.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
Required Skills/ Experience
- 1+ years of Implementation experience
- 1+ years of print and mail experience
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires good working knowledge of the industries in which the client competes for business
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Some travel may be required
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.