Job Title: Implementation Manager (Banking Conversions)
Location: Richmond, CA
Duration: 6 months
Heitmeyer consulting is currently seeking an Implementation Manager for Banking Conversions for our client in the financial services industry. This person will oversee all activities related to product enhancement definition and delivery during implementation-conversion to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates weekly status meeting working through issue management and resolution.
- Maintains status reports, issue and action logs, project plans, and documentation.
- Performs all set-up parameters to enable production environment.
- Processes change requests (i.e. enable firewalls, sub applications, etc.).
- Sets up security and product parameters, third party integration requirements, etc.
- Manages technical activities.
- Facilitates technical questionnaire, manages challenges and issues.
- Facilitates technical call, managing all LAN, hardware peripherals supporting product.
- Facilitates master plan for all PC/workstation validation.
- Builds, authors and configures all application requirements including form integration.
- Tests all authoring modification, including third-party integration.
- Ensures all database distribution is facilitated and validated with every activity during the Implementation-Conversion process.
- Facilitates and manages project milestones.
- Product definition, gathers business requirements and translates to configuration development and scope.
- Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
- Trains the trainers – facilitates product specific training and ensures trainers incorporate processes and procedures as designated.
- Develops and facilitates execution of configured software with production data to include transaction processing and balancing.
- Provides Implementation-Conversion support – develops and manages master conversion plan for implementation from a readiness to full production environment.
- Documents client turnover support for all database configuration to both the client and internal support.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- 10+ years consumer banking
- MS Project expertise
- Systematics or other large bank system experience
- Large scale bank data conversion experience a plus
- Mainframe systems environment knowledge
- Testing process knowledge
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires good working knowledge of financial systems as well as the industries in which the client competes for business
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.