Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring an Implementation Project Manager to assist with a portfolio conversion project for a regional bank acquiring new branches on the East Coast. This position will be remote and work primarily EST hours. Qualified candidates must be well organized and experienced with leading projects within a bank. Having previous conversion experience would be a plus. Applicants must have also successfully worked in a waterfall project environment. This position will be remote, but as going back to the office conditions improve, some on site client engagement may be required.
- Experience managing projects in a waterfall environment at a bank
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Ability to keep a project on track in order to hit key deadlines
- Ability to manage a project remotely or with limited client site engagement
- Banking and conversion experience
- Previous Systematics conversion experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.