Job Title: Incentive Analyst
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an Incentive Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our financial services clients. The selected candidate will manage tasks and activities as assigned to support the Incentive Plan Programs. This individual will analyze, consolidate, and summarize data and information accurately, and identify trends and observations for review.
- Support the Incentive Plan Program Manager with annual tasks related to incentive plan design, approval, and ongoing management.
- Partner with individuals in the business segment, Human Resources, Finance, and other business areas to execute tasks related to plan management.
- Manipulate and perform light analysis of data.
- Perform basic project coordination duties to ensure key tasks are completed.
- 2-3 years of corporate professional experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (V-LOOKUP, PIVOT TABLES)
- Ability to perform tasks within Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Strong organizational skills; Very detail oriented.
- Willingness to collaborate with individuals across many teams.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.