Job Title: Infrastructure Risk Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 2/15/2021 – 12-31/2021
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an Infrastructure Risk Analyst to assist in the overall coordination of activities related to the audit and remediation of risk for one of our large banking clients.
This role requires the individual to be self-motivated and tenacious, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and drive tasks to completion on agreed schedules. The team will look to this individual to have the aptitude to understand the team’s overarching roadmap initiatives, such that they can assist the team in the appropriate decomposition and prioritization of work. To be successful, the candidate must be driven, well-organized, and give strong attention to detail.
• Collaborate with risk and audit teams, and subject matter experts to drive the risk evaluation and remediation processes to completion within the TIPS organization.
• Coordinate the establishment of action plans and the facilitation of dialogue between teams to address risk findings.
• Evaluate and understand findings within the TIPS pipeline to help ensure proper planning of priorities and resources.
• Coordinate vendor risk evaluation efforts with vendor management.
• Participates with team members and Manager to establish target dates and complete activities/deliverables under changing conditions.
• Identify milestones and deliverables, create and maintain action plans and schedules.
• Work with subject matter experts to create and maintain remediation documentation related to action plan milestones and deliverables.
• Assist with the compilation of status reporting to Senior Management.
• Assist Risk Portfolio Manager in gathering resource needs and assessments for continuous planning efforts.
• Aid in the management of change, risk, and issue management.
• Update / maintain information as needed in ServiceNow Visual Task boards and ERMS.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings.
• May lead small initiatives and projects.
• Actively communicate with project and leadership team members.
• Support governance and operational departments with policy and/or procedure updates.
• Assist the team throughout the lifecycle of work to ensure alignment to business needs.
• Build strong partnerships with key partners, Risk and IT areas outside of immediate team.
• Drive towards a more refined method for quantifying and calculating residual risk.
• Utilize creativity to create efficiencies in how we process and use data.
• 5 years of experience as a risk or business analyst.
• 1 – 2 years of Project Coordination experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain risks and issues, and IT related concepts clearly and concisely.
• Strong business and technology aptitude with a willingness to learn.
• Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
• High level of professionalism and confidence with the ability to build credibility and work collaboratively with team members, Risk, Audit, IT and business partners.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively prioritize, drive and execute tasks to completion within defined SLAs in a high-pressure environment.
• Associate degree.
• Minimum 3 years of Infrastructure Technology Delivery experience with additional experience on delivering Info Security based infrastructure solutions in an enterprise-wide environment.
• Proven ability to work with Risk, Audit and Technology teams to ensure that clear communications are shared between all parties.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate complex technical solutions in business terms with internal/external clients and various levels of management.
• Demonstrated experience developing strategies and deployment plans with the ability to influence senior / mid-level engineers in technology organizations.
• Strong ability to collaborate across engineering teams and organizations, develop plans, prioritize work and execute broad understanding of infrastructure concepts in solving business problems.
• Knowledge of or experience creating and tracking project schedules in MS Excel or MS Project.
• Experience with ERMS or ServiceNow is a plus
• A good understanding of project lifecycle methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Iterative, Agile/Scrum) and project management processes and standards.
• Experience processing, analyzing or working with several different types of data, including risk, control and metrics.
• Ability to collect, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.