Start Date: 9/27/21
Location: San Francisco (100% remote – Must work PST hours)
We are looking for an instructional designer to join our west coast banking client to design and build out additional educational resources to help our wealth managers and client associates quickly learn the tools and processes they need to efficiently perform their job. This role is 100% remote and must work PST hours.
This instructional designer will partner closely with product managers, project teams, change management leads, and external vendors to analyze the impact of new technology and the best way to engage users in order to develop appropriate communication and training programs. This individual will use their instructional design expertise to create live and self-paced training materials.
- Previous working experience in instructional design for 3 years
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Proficiency with authoring tools, such as Articulate 360 or Camtasia Version 8 or greater.
- Experience in or working knowledge of wealth management business desired.
- Experience with learning management systems.
- Knowledge of instructional design principles for classroom and distance learning
- Detail-oriented individual who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ experience.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of ADDIE Instructional Design Methodology
- Ability to formulate and deliver training on measurable learning objectives
- Experience with Cornerstone’s learning management system.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.