Duration: 6 months contract with likely extension and / or conversion to FTE
Location: Phoenix, AZ – Remote due to COVID-19
The Senior IT Compliance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory and industry mandates such as PCI-DSS, SOX, and GDPR as they pertain to the information technology components of the company. The role will include performing day to day aspects including scoping, identifying key controls, implementing controls, conducting the quarterly and annual review exercises, documenting the artifacts and the evidence and partnering with auditors and IT and business owners to complete the assessments.
- Support the Risk & Compliance team to implement processes and controls to ensure company’s compliance with other regulatory and industry mandates such as SOX, GDPR, and CCPA
- Participate in audits of third parties such as vendors, services providers, consulting organizations etc.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation in the form of policies, standards and procedures is created and managed to support the various security, compliance and audit requirements
- Provide guidance and support to IT and business to ensure continued compliance with the various mandates
- 5-7 years’ experience in IT Compliance and application controls testing
- Leadership in designing, implementing and/or testing governance controls
- Knowledgeable in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in risk management and regulatory compliance domains
- Experience in implementing and utilizing compliance framework
- Familiarity with a broad range of IT and Information Security products and technologies such as identity and access management, vulnerability management, encryption and key management, logging and monitoring and application security
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments and technologies with associated auditing methodologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer or information management field
- 5-7 years’ experience in an information security compliance, audit or risk management role
- Cybersecurity certifications are preferred
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.