Job Title:IT Helpdesk Manager
Duration: Direct Hire
Our client, a growing bank in Phoenix, is looking for a Help Desk Manager to lead their help desk support team. The help desk provides internal support for both on-premises and remote employees. The role is responsible for creating and implementing support processes to include answering inquiries, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and user-friendly knowledge base documentation. The role requires experience in driving innovation while successfully managing technical resources to support the rapid growth of our company.
- Be a champion for our customers by establishing good communication chains and ticket analysis to predict customer needs and allow for proactive issue mitigation.
- Establish efficient Service Level Agreements between all corporate departments to enhance current support capabilities.
- Manage 3rd party outsourced helpdesk provider to meet SLA’s.
- Drive efficiencies to reduce calls through automation and continual improvement
- Drive big-picture goals and complete milestones while valuing and maintaining strong attention to detail.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years as a proven customer service focused team management
- 5+ years experience managing a 7×24 Helpdesk
- 2+ years experience managing an outsourced helpdesk provider with locations in US and Offshore locations
- Hands-on experience with Service Now.
- Customer-service oriented with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid technical background with the ability to provide guidance to non-technical resources.
- Experience with growing a team from the ground up.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.