Job Title: Jira Coach
Location: San Francisco (100% remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions). Must work PST hours.
Duration: 6+ months
Our west coast banking client is seeking a Jira Coach to help support their core conversion in standing up all processes and tool structure in Jira to ensure a successful delivery. This role is 100% remote and must work west coast hours.
The Jira Coach will be managing the Jira structure and process for the core conversion program and will be coaching, training, and enabling numerous teams to use the tool effectively. This individual will ensure all projects are set up and operating as per the standard, central guidance. A successful candidate will be an Agile expert with banking experience and demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ year of Banking experience
- Must be an expert in Jira and other Atlassian tools such as Confluence to be able to train and coach teams and individuals efficiently on tools and features
- Understanding of Jira as it relates to migrations and development
- Ability to define and implement all central standards of project structure and governance running through the Jira tool
- Proficient in designing standardized reporting at all levels (project and program, operational and executive)
- Capable of working with teams to ensure their work is correctly structured and cared for within the tool
- Demonstrates how to write a user story and perform testing in Jira
- Takes a hands-on approach to problem solving, working collaboratively across projects and the program
- Ability to review the health and progress of the project and work to improve standards of quality
- Capable of working hands on with projects to resolve issues and implement and facilitate required changes to ensure projects can execute successfully
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of X-Ray plugin for Jira
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.