Start Date: 11/1/2021
Location: San Francisco (on-site in November 1-2 days a week)
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a Lead API Developer to join its west coast banking client to lead teams creating responsive and innovative solutions used by the bank’s colleagues in Sales, Secondary Marketing and Collateral Valuations.
The role's key responsibilities include building new APIs and maintaining existing ones, assessing and overseeing solutions, conducting code and design reviews, and collaborating with cloud and security architects, BAs, and end users. A successful candidate will have hands-on back-end development experience in Node.js, Microservices, and building APIs.
- Hands-on software development experience on server-side using Node.js.
- Ability to maintain documentation of chargebacks.
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with Microservices
- Demonstrated leadership of technical teams using the Agile project management methodology.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to provide production support of applications.
- Strong communication skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with development in AWS
- Skilled in creating build / package scripts for deploying applications using Jira and GitHub
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Python experience
- Salesforce experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.