Title: Lead Automation Engineer
Start Date: 7/5/2021
Duration: This is full-time (Direct Hire)
Our west coast banking client is seeking a Lead Automation Engineer to join them full-time (direct hire) and support multiple commercial and residential products and applications. This person will be reporting to the Director of Technology & Product Strategy Group.
This hands-on technical lead will participate in design, development and implementation of technology requirements-based technology platform(s) including end to end integration and systems automation for daily operations. This person is expected to mentor more junior engineers once team is built up.
- 7-10+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Financial Services or Banking is a must
- Must demonstrate experience as a hands-on technical lead
- Must have back-end development experience using Node.js
- Must have Continuous Integration experience
- Proficient in SDLC – including requirement analysis, preparing high – level program technical specifications after analyzing business requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using any of the following: GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible.
- Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable, and testable code.
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with any RPA tools
- Experience with TDD a plus.
- Experience with RPA tools like Appian and Blue Prism are a nice-to-have
- Experience in designing various web concepts like security (OAuth), session controlling, storage
- Must have experience with XML and JSON technologies
- Other back-end technologies such as Java and Spring Boot are a plus
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.