Job Title: Lead Microsoft Full Stack Developer
Location: CityScape, Arizona
Our client, a growing bank in Phoenix, is seeking a Lead Microsoft Full Stack Developer to join their team. This role reports directly to the Director of Technology Development and acts as a technical advisor to the business product owner and stakeholders including the client, product manager, scrum master, development teams, and internal departments. This role will become the application SME, is involved in sprint planning, clears up technical confusion, identify areas of efficiency, and heads off unnecessary technical debt across a variety of product dimensions. A successful candidate will have a passion for leading developers through the evolution of the application and their careers, meanwhile be a self-starter with an inquiring mind and proactive nature. The ideal candidate should have a thorough background in customer facing payment systems in banking/financial services industry. The ideal candidate will have a background with full stack development including front end, database, ETL, and stored procedures across a variety of technology disciplines. The ideal candidate will understand banking including basic regulatory rules, operations, case management, incident management, and item processing.
- Leads a team of technical developers performing a variety of application development, incident management, and operational efficiency support.
- Develops partnerships across sales, product, payments, engineering, branch operations, and production support to deliver a variety of technical efficiencies and increase team spirit
- Design and implement solutions that increase automation, reduce downtime, and maintains regulatory integrity.
- Key driver of product feature development including discovery, prioritization, design, development, user acceptance testing and launch approach
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmaps, project status, risks and dependencies to management, stakeholders and delivery teams
- Reduce the likely hood for single points of failures and/or where tribal knowledge drives all decisions or problem resolution through a few individuals
- Hold teams accountable to maintain a library of technical documents and run books needed to effectively share knowledge and support incidents by folks outside the core delivery team.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience in the Financial or Banking Industry highly desired
- 3+ years of experience with Azure cloud development highly desired
- Hands on development with Microsoft Full Stack development (e.g. SSAS, SSRS, MSDB, C# and the .NET Framework) highly desired
- 8-10 years’ experience leading a team responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting high-volume systems that span multiple types of data sources that process 100K+ daily transactions utilizing SQL Server.
- 3-5 years’ leading a team of Full Stack developers in a high-pressure environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience with both agile-based environments as well as waterfall-based environments
- Background being a technical application owner or system SME
- A proactive and effective communicator capable of steering conversations into actionable activities
- Maintains a clear understanding of industry trends and how existing HOA applications are falling behind and/or leading their industry competitors
- Strong presence in all meetings with leadership ability to drive change without direct authority
- Effective communicator capable of leveraging a variety of channels to keep information flowing without bias
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.