Job Title: Lead Senior Business Analyst- OmniTrade
Duration: 6 months, contract to hire
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a Lead BA with 7+ years of combined experience working with OmniPlus and Omni Trade in a transaction processing, business analyst, technical analyst, QA, or Business Analyst role. 2+ years of leading a team of 2+ members is also required.
- Conducts various types of research and analysis to support the business operations to an internal business segment, division, group or line of business.
- Assists management to resolve business issues in an effective and productive manner. Designs, documents and re-engineers business processes and publishes business metrics results.
- Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives, and needs of the general business environment for the appropriate client segment, division, group or line of business.
- Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader.
- Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities.
- May train internal employees on changes to business practices, processes or procedures.
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
- May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business- or IT-related discipline
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree will be considered if they possess an additional 4 years of directly related work experience, as described above, within the financial services and defined contribution/defined benefits industries
The ideal candidate will have Retirement Services experience with Omni Trade background. Candidate must also have experience on trading platforms such as SGN and NSCC.
- Knowledge of financial products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate client organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
- Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
- Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.