Job Title: Lead Solutions Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our west coast client is seeking a forward thinking, action oriented individual to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions for its Trading vertical. This person is required to be on-site in San Francisco once bank reopens in September. It is remote until then.
While strategic thinking, coordination, and providing guidance to the developers are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on approach with requirements, design, development, testing, and deliverable preparation. This person will lead end-to-end implementation of wealth management technology solutions and work as a liaison between the front office, business units, operations, and other technology groups to ensure the Bank’s clients’ needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Bank’s goals and strategy.
- 10 + years of experience delivering enterprise solutions to financial services organizations as a hands-on engineer developing complex systems architecture
- Working experience on Trading Platform Architecture (Equities, Fixed Income)
- Must understand the lifecycle of trading (pre trading, post trading, order management system, accounting system, etc.)
- Must have experience in back-end language such as Python, Node.js, OR Java
- Must have experience in APIs (Microservices, Open Shift Containers, K8s)
- Must have messaging experience using Kafka
- Capable of reviewing other developers’ solutions and assure adherence to the quality standards.
- Working experience with Vendor platform integrations (System & Data)
- Hands on experience to perform proof of concept for proposed solutions
- Ability to oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles
- Experience on developing Architecture Blueprints
- Experience with Event driven architecture
- Working experience on Data processing & Automation frameworks
- Skilled at identifying and evaluating existing/current operations and new developments and gauging appropriate opportunities for the business
- Ability to drive technical excellence and implementation of best engineering practices
- Experience with delivering enterprise design patterns and end to end solution for mission critical highly available and scalable application involving vendors and custom development
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Cloud Migration Programs (nice to have)
- Experience with Snowflake cloud data warehouse (nice to have)
- Experience with AWS (nice to have)
- Data Virtualization experience (nice to have)
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.