Title: Lead / Sr. Salesforce / nCino Developer
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Lead / Sr Salesforce / nCino Developer to join one of our bank clients. This individual will be involved with the end-to-end design, development, configuration, and maintenance of the nCino Bank Operating System on the Salesforce.com platform, including integrations between Salesforce and internal systems. The individual will work on large-scale, complex, and/or enterprise-wide projects, ensuring solutions are aligned with business and Information Technology strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
- Translate business and technical requirements into cross-functional business application systems, providing custom integration solutions, including major system enhancements.
- Leverage Salesforce API’s to build and maintain integrations to internal systems.
- Design, develop, launch and maintain custom solutions using Flow, APEX, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components, with proficiency in related languages.
- Proactively manage nCino platform releases and feature implementations.
- Develop and deploy nCino-specific functionality using record-based configuration.
- Manage and coordinate nCino/SFDC updates, testing, and promotions through development and production environments.
- Expert knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform, including declarative and programmatic configuration techniques, API’s/Integrations, and data management tools.
- Expert understanding of the nCino data model, product functionality, and hands-on experience with record-based configuration.
- Experience working in multi-tiered CI/CD environments with proficiency using release management tools such as AutoRabbit.
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- nCino Commercial Configuration Certification
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.