Is Syndication loans your jam? Do you love working with complex loan structures and owning your own portfolio of loans and customers? If so, we need you to help our client in the Midwest work through their Syndication loans!
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring for a Syndication Loan Operations Analyst for a bank in the Midwest. Applicants must possess at least 3 years of commercial loan experience, understand complex commercial loan document structures, approvals and attorney prepared loans. You will also be handling the loan syndication from front to back including account maintenance.
Location: Ohio and Michigan or remote for qualified applicants, if willing to travel on site 2-3 times a year.
Responsibilities/What to Expect
- Handling syndication loans from front to back including maintenance
- Utilize the bank’s core system (ACBS) to utilize and manipulate data
- Thorough understanding of attorney prepared documents and understanding the language, especially within credit agreements.
- Reviews documents, performs the loan closings, funding, account maintenance like regular advances and payments, they even do the payoffs, handling collateral as well.
- They handle the full scope of operations.
- Will work with customers directly, the line of business directly as well as some of the other operations side with understanding of rates and documents
- Training is ongoing and generally takes about 6 months.
- 3+ years of commercial loan experience (mortgage experience is NOT applicable)
- Understanding complex commercial loan document structure, understanding approvals
- Understand Account Maintenance in a core system, all payments, advance, booking,
- Understanding Attorney Prepared Documents
- Detail oriented and self-motivated as each person has their own portfolio.
- Basic Excel Skills (copying over tabs and using SUM function)– will be living excel.
- Coachable willing to learn new things
Nice to Have Skills
- FIS ACBS Core Experience
- Previous Syndication Loan Experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.