Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Mortgage Foreclosure Analyst position for a bank in the Midwest. They will assist with the large foreclosure volume as a result of the Foreclosure Moratorium having ended in June 2021. This position will be on site and applicants must be alright with working in Madisonville (Cincinnati) Ohio.
- Applicants will primarily be responsible for ensuring the foreclosure process is accurately completed per mandatory state and investor timelines.
- This person will be a liaison between the Default Managers and outside counsel. Additional duties include, income calculation of judgment figures to outside counsel, bid analysis, ability to evaluate legal invoices and review of foreclosure related legal documents.
Applicants must possess strong data entry and administrative skills. Having experience in loan servicing or mortgage default is preferred, but not required.
- Applicants also must be proficient with basic computer and math skills, such as navigating Microsoft Excel and Word files, using PDFs and email.
- This position will be on site and applicants must be alright with working in Madisonville (Cincinnati) Ohio.
- Strong data entry and administrative skills
- Administrative background.
- Able to communicate effectively to customers, vendors and coworkers.
- Basic computer and math skills (Microsoft Excel/Word, Adobe Acrobat, Email)
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience in loan servicing environment with exposure to Mortgage Default.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience at a financial institution, accounting firm, or law firm.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.