Are you someone who loves being a detail oriented mortgage document detective?
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring for a Pre-Purchaser Reviewer position for a bank in the Midwest. They will review completed mortgage loan packages, fix all errors, fix any discrepancies, and mark a file as complete.
Location: On Site 201 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202
- Performs a wide range of duties related to the post closing of Correspondent mortgage loan transactions.
- Responsible for auditing to guidelines, compliance, and general follow-up on closed loan packages. Resolve routine to complex loan problems and difficult correction issues.
- Audits documents to verify information matches the originating system information.
- Verifies that all documents for the loan type closed are present in the file and executed correctly.
- Manages a pipeline of conventional and jumbo loans
- Ensure all prior to and at close conditions are in file and acceptable prior to loan funding.
- Ensure closing disclosure is in line with RESPA/TRID and initial disclosures, if not require CD changes and evidence of cures.
- Communicates with Correspondents and other parties to correct errors and ensure all conditions and regulatory requirements are met.
- Strong Knowledge of Mortgage Documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proven computer skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years Residential Mortgage Post Closing, Processing or Closing experience.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.