Role: nCino Administrator
Location: 100% Remote
- Create, manage and maintain objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows and approval processes.
- Design, document, test and deploy fixes and enhancements to nCino objects, layouts, workflows, notifications, reports and dashboards.
- Work with project management and business units to gather, document, and prioritize necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Document and track business logic, workflow, and other customizations made within nCino.
- Document changes being deployed during the monthly release cycle.
- Work with other Salesforce administrators and/or third parties to ensure change sets are tested and deployed to production on schedule and with minimal user impact.
- Evaluate, document, and implement future releases of nCino.
- Ensure upcoming changes are properly documented and disseminated to the affected users and training staff.
- Ensure the training environment is kept in sync with the production environment.
- Assist support staff with troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
- Work with internal security to recommend role, profile, and hierarchy changes.
- Identity opportunities for application optimization, redesign, and development.
- Business Analyst with Commercial lending acumen/experience (2-5 years), preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, preferred
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder, preferred
- nCino Administrator Certification, preferred
- Minimum of 3 months of hands-on training and configuration experience to manage the configuration of the administration of: Users Roles/Profiles/Role Hierarchies, Company Profile, Object & Field configuration, Page Layouts, Forms, Reports, Dashboards, Workflows/Validation Rules, and Approval Processes, including UAT testing.