Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Through End of 2021
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Network Engineer to provide engineering support for one of our large bank clients. The initial engagement is through the end of 2021.
- Packet aggregation system design and configuration.
- Packet capture system design and configuration.
- Collaborate with network engineers to validate capture points and packet flows.
- Document design and configuration for use by operational support teams.
- Utilize packet captures and other tools to analyze application or data transfer issues.
- 5 years experience in network configuration and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively from remote location.
- Experience with packet aggregation switches such as Apcon or Gigamon.
- Experience with packet capture appliances such as Endace or Viavi.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Experience analyzing packet captures with Wireshark or other packet analysis tools.
- Experience with Dynatrace, AppDynamics, or other application performance monitoring tools.
- Experience with LiveAction or other NetFlow analysis tools.
- Experience with Riverbed Transaction Analyzer or other predictive analysis tools
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.