Heitmeyer is seeking an Operations Analyst for its west coast banking client’s privacy program. This role is required to be on-site 3-days a week in either Walnut Creek or downtown San Francisco locations.
Acting as a liaison between different back-office lines of business (finance, accounting, marketing), you will be building operational relationships with various teams on identifying privacy threats, risks, and mitigating those. Additional responsibilities include communicating with business lines to align them with various privacy programs and conducting PowerPoint presentations.
- 3-5+ years of experience in an Operations Analyst or Business Analyst related role
- Strong operations experience
- Must have experience working with back-office business units and proven relationship building skills
- Financial Services and/or Banking experience
- Proficient in the MS Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Privacy experience
- Experience with OneTrust
- Experience with Archer
- Data Mapping skills
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.