Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is seeking a Bank Operations Specialist to join as a full-time employee to support its bankers and retail customers. This position requires to be on-site in either San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York City 3 days a week.
The selected professional will be responsible for supporting bankers and customers with teller system related inquiries via phone and in-person, handle operational bank procedures, and partner with relationship managers.
- At least 3 years of banking operations experience as a Teller, Personal Banker, or related role to understand how banks function
- Possesses strong Customer Service experience
- Process improvement experience
- Experience with MS tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Having a little bit of data experience for grabbing reports
- Team project experience
- Demonstrates excellent communication both written and verbal
- Comfortable assisting bankers and customers over phone, in-person, and virtually
- Understands a sense of urgency to be able to provide quick service
- Must be teachable
- Must be on-site 3 days a week
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Teller Insight (IBS) experience
- Procedures experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.