Job Title: Payment Operations Director, Business Resiliency
Location: Phoenix, AZ, On- Site
What you’ll do:
The Director for Payment and Banking Operations, Business Resiliency plays a pivotal role in developing and overseeing a model by where we build and routinely exercise our business continuity plans in concert with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that teams are fully trained, and that our playbooks continue to be refreshed as new people and processes are introduced. The goal would be to continue to iterate where possible to improve delivery of service to our clients. During service interruptions, this team will play a key role in supporting the plan execution and ensuring communication strategies are enacted. This person will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Further developing and delivering communication strategies to internal teams and to clients leveraging forward thinking, technology driven tools when appropriate will be key.
- Delivering management reporting to include business resiliency and operational performance KPI’s and KRI’s across vendors and bank.
- Work closely with each operational and technology team to bridge our efforts and bring into line an orchestrated and aligned approach to performance management.
- Engage with key stakeholders and executive management on a regular basis to provide a consistent and comprehensive status of the resiliency risk gaps and remediation activities.
**The vision begins with Payment Operations with expectations to scale and deliver service across Bank Operations. **
- 10-15+ years’ experience in banking or financial services operations and/or technology, delivering change and leveraging best practices in change management, leading teams in driving change.
- Payment operations experience is a MUST.
- The role requires a strong self-starter, leader and manager who can identify and implement strategic program objectives, understand risks and associated mitigation controls using a consistent, logical approach.
- weA leader with in depth understanding of payment operational risk management and controls including those related to business, technology and third-party resilience domains.
- Experienced in driving change in payment applications and across processes and teams.
- Experienced in running an operation and driving business continuity exercises as well as experience running continuity/DR plans in the live environment is highly desirable.
- Skilled at matrix management and partnering both strategically and tactically with business partners and vendors.
- Committed to attain a solid understanding of evolving regulatory expectations and developments in operational resiliency, business continuity, technology resilience and third-party resilience.