Start Date: 10/25/21
If you enjoy a team centric environment, building relationships, and looking to get into the banking industry with opportunity for advancement, then this role is for you! This is a direct hire opening to join our west coast banking client as a Preferred Banker Associate to support its expanding commercial and consumer banking clientele related to deposit products and services.
In this role, you will assist the Preferred Banking team and Relationship Managers in developing relationships with clients and transitioning them to the Bank. This will include assisting with new client on-boarding and follow-up, documentation, opening/maintaining deposit accounts, and compliance logs. You will also learn the fundamentals of banking in the areas of trust services, lending, cash management, wealth management, and more.
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional services role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate effectively via email, phone, and in person.
- Possesses exceptional relationship building skills and creative mindset to solve problems and enhance relationships.
- Ability to assist with obtaining and organizing all required documentation and filing.
- Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask.
- A commitment to be a collaborative team player.
- Must be a quick learner to acquire knowledge of existing Bank products, specifically on the deposit side, but with a small focus on the Trust, Wealth Management and Loan products.
- Must be familiar with MS Office Suite and able to pick up on new collaborative tools.
- A college degree
- Banking experience is a nice-to-have
- Knowledge of banking operations is a nice-to-have
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.